Designing, rehabilitating, inspecting structures, developed with an eye toward the inter-relationships of structures and the land. H2M's structural engineers perform superstructure designs on single and multi-story buildings, historic building investigations, and structural integrity inspections.
- Design of new facilities
- Analysis of existing facilities needing modifications
- Forensic studies and analysis
- Historic restoration
- Marine bulkheads, docks and support facilities
- Deep foundations and pile foundations
- Retaining walls
- Finite element analysis and design of large concrete tanks, foundations, mat slabs, combined footings, etc.