The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is having an unparalleled impact on people and organizations around the world. At H2M architects + engineers, the health and safety of our staff, clients, and communities are our top priority.
I want to assure you we are taking appropriate steps to protect the health and safety of all of our employees, while maintaining the highest standard of service for our clients and communities:
- We continue to monitor and follow the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and federal agencies on how to plan, prepare and respond to the disease.
- We have encouraged all of our employees to practice safe hygiene and social distancing measures as recommended by the CDC – they are properly-prepared to efficiently perform under the current challenging circumstances.
- We have made significant preparations in our information technology systems, including Remote Desktops – that has allowed all our employees to work remotely. As a result, we can be extremely agile in helping to address the issues and concerns you currently face.
- If we need to be on your site or in your office, we will carefully follow your company’s health, safety and travel protocols.
- Our project team members are cross-trained throughout the tri-state area, giving us flexibility to shift resources as necessary.
- We have established a Coronavirus Team, in partnership with senior leadership, that continues to monitor and research the disease as information evolves and how it is affecting the communities where we live, work and serve our clients.
- We maintain a comprehensive risk management plan, designed to mitigate a wide range of potential project disruption scenarios.
- We have recommended that the majority of our employees work remotely until further notice and, of course, to stay home if they are sick or exhibiting any symptoms.
H2M has faithfully served our communities for over 85 years during both times of prosperity and times of need. We are committed to serving our clients’ needs and are certain we will overcome these challenges to serve your needs now and well into the future.
We are assured, with the actions we have put in place, that our services and our ability to maintain our high standards of service remains intact. Please reach out to us with any unique challenges you face as a result of circumstances created by the coronavirus disease.
On behalf of all of the employees at H2M, we are grateful for the clients we serve and the business you entrust to us.