David Mammina, AIA, Vice President and Deputy Real Estate Market Director presented a webinar on May 27, 2020. Additional panelists included Steven Krieger, Principal at Engel Burman and Lori Sievers, Partner at Hinman Straub.
The webinar focused on:
- How assisted living facilities can remain safe and healthy
- Long-term design and technology trends that assisted living operators can implement
- How owners are thinking about residents, employee retention, and satisfaction in terms of safety and functionality
- Foundational changes to facilities that operators should make in lieu of the current health crisis and the future
- Projected modifications regulated by the Department of Health
You can watch here: